随着政治经济的不断国际化,英语,尤其是英语口语在我们日常生活中显得越来越重要。我精心收集了关于接听电话英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于接听电话英语对话1你一定是打错了 You must have the wrong number

A:Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?
你好,可以找李**接电话吗?
B:I beg you pardon? Miss who?
对不起,再说一下好吗?哪位**?
A:Miss Li. Li Lin.
李**,李琳。
B:I'm sorry, but I don't know that name. You must have the wrong number.
对不起,我不知道这个人。你一定是打错了。
A:Come on. I know Li Lin is there. Let me talk to her.
别闹了,我知道李琳就在这儿,让我和她谈谈。
B:Sorry. There's no one named Li Lin here. Are you sure you have the right name?
对不起。这儿没有叫李琳的人。你确定是这个名字吗?
A:Sure.
我确定。
B:What number are you trying to dial?
你拨的是多少号?
A:It's 423-6681. Isn't it right?
423-6681,不对吗?
B:No. It isn't. It's 423-6631.
不对,这儿的电话号是423-6631。
A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.
对不起打扰你了。
B:No problem.
没关系。
关于接听电话英语对话2我不能参加会议了 I won't attend the meeting
A:Hello!
喂?
B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?
喂,早上好。您哪位?
A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.
我是珍。非常抱歉这么早打电话来。
B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?
没关系。你找谁接电话?
A:Is Sue James in?
请问苏?詹姆斯在么?
B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!
苏!珍的电话!
A:Hello! Its Sue there?
你好,请问是苏么?
C:Yes, speaking.
对,你说。
A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat and I started getting a cold.
真是对不起,苏,我恐怕不能参加上午的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接着就感冒了。
C:Do you have a temperature?
你发烧了么?
A:No, haven't yet.
还没。
C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.
别想着会议啦。你最好去看看医生。真希望你早点好起来。
A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.
谢谢你,苏。那么我挂了。
C:Bye.
好的,再见。
关于接听电话英语对话3要找的人不在 Mr. Doff is out right now
A:Hello?
你好?
B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.
你好,这是44820987么?我想找道夫先生。
A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.
对不起,他这会儿出去了。
B:May I know when he will be back?
我可以知道他什么时候回来么?
A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take a message for you?
我不太清楚。但是他肯定会回来吃午饭的。我是他太太,请问有消息需要我帮您转达吗?
B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.
道夫太太,谢谢您。请转告道夫先生,明天下午3点到机场。
A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?
好的。他一回来我就告诉他。请问您是哪位呀?
B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.
我是露西?怀特。那么谢谢了。再见。
A:Bye.
再见。
关于接电话英语情景对话?
标准的英语会对英语学习者产生积极的影响。许多英语学习者都想要说一口地道的英语。我整理了关于常用接电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!
关于常用接电话英语口语一接听:Hello/Good morning/...
自报姓名:(This is) ...speaking.
问对方姓名:Who's that speaking?
好久不见的老朋友:Hey,it's you!/Fancy hearing from you!
寒暄:How are you?
回答对方问候:Fine.Thank you./Pretty well.Thanks a lot./Not bad./Couldn't be better.
其它客套话:How is your business?/How are things going on with you?/How is your family?
转接找别人的电话:Hold on,please./Just a moment.I will switch the line to him./Let me put through to him.
别人不在:He is not at his desk right now.Could you leave a message?/Could you call him later?/Could you please call his mobile?
Thanks for calling./Nice to have your call./Pleased to talk with you.
告别:Talk to you later./Take care./Bye bye./See you.
You are welcome./My pleasure.
关于常用接电话英语口语二Answering the phone 接电话
Good morning/afternoon/evening, York Enterprises, Elizabeth Jones speaking.(早上/下午/晚上好,XX公司,我是XX)
Asking for the caller?s name 询问打电话的人的名字
Who?s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
Could I take your name, please? 请问您是哪位?
Introducing yourself 介绍自己
This is Paul Smith speaking. 我是XX
Hello, this is Paul Smith from Smith Brothers Ltd. 您好,我是XX公司的XX
Asking for someone 打电话找某人
Could I speak to John Martin, please? 我可以找下XX吗?
I?d like to speak to John Martin, please. 我要找XX
Could you put me through to John Martin, please? 您能帮我接通XX吗?
Could I speak to someone who ?我要找XX
Explaining absence 解释某人不在
I?m afraid Mr Martin isn?t in at the moment. 抱歉XX现在不在。
I?m sorry, he?s in a meeting at the moment.抱歉,他现在正在开会。
I?m afraid he?s on another line at the moment. 抱歉,现在他正在另外一条电话线接电话。
Putting someone on hold 请某人不挂电话等待
Just a moment, please. 请稍等!
Could you hold the line, please?您可以稍等下吗?
Hold the line, please. 不要挂断,请稍等。
Problems 问题
I?m sorry, I don?t understand. Could you repeat that, please? 抱歉,我不太明白,您能重复一下吗?
I?m sorry, I can?t hear you very well. Could you speak up a little, please?抱歉,我听的不是太清楚,您能再大点声音吗?
I?m afraid you?ve got the wrong number. 抱歉您打错电话了。
I?ve tried to get through several times but it?s always engaged.我试着打了几次,但总是占线。
Could you spell that, please? 您能拼写下吗?
Putting someone through (connecting someone) 接通某人
One moment, please. I?ll see if Mr Jones is available. 稍等,我看下XX是否方便。
I?ll put you through. 我帮您接通。
I?ll connect you.我帮您接通。
I?m connecting you now.我正在帮您接通
Taking a message 留言
Can I take a message? 我可以帮忙留言吗?
Would you like to leave a message?你要留言吗?
Can I give him/her a message? 我能给他/她带个口信吗?
I?ll tell Mr Jones that you called. 我会告诉XX您打过电话
I?ll ask him/her to call you as soon as possible. 我会让他尽快打给您的。
关于常用接电话英语口语三打电话 接电话
1.Hello,is this 4474716?
喂,是4474716号吗?
2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.
我想和王先生讲话。
3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.
对不起,王先生现在不在。
4.May I know when he'll be back?
您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
5.This is his wife speaking.
我是他的妻子。
6.Can I take a message for him?
要我转告吗?
7.May I have your name,please?
请问您是谁?
8.Is he available?
他能接电话吗?
9.I'll just find out for you.
我给您看看他在不在?
10.Hello,are you still there?
喂,您没挂断吧?
11.Who is that speaking?
请问您是谁?
12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.
对不起我这么早打电话。
13.Who do you wish to talk to?
您要找谁呀?
14.Is Sue James in?
休?詹姆斯在吗?
15.Hello!Is Sue there?
喂!是休吗?
16.Yes,speaking.
是的,我就是。
随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
一
A:Receiver B:Mr.Kent

A:Hello,Australian Trading pany.Can I help you?
B:Hello.Yes.This is Mr.Kent of Oriental Ltd.We are interestedin the carpets advertised byyou and I think the carpet will finda ready market in our country.
A:May I have your specific inquiry?If you make an inquiry,wecan offer you firm.
B:Could you give me some idea about your prices?
A:Well,if you please,I can send our price sheets to you by fax.
What's your fax number,please?
B:6885486.If your prices are favourable,we can place the order.
A:By the way,enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
You'd better place your order as soon as possible.
B:I see.Well,I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it tosome details soon.
A:OK,I'll be looking forwad to hearing from you.Good-bye.
B:Good-bye.
二
A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?
联合航空公司预订台的卡逊太太,您有什么指教吗?
C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.
我要预订飞往艾奥瓦市的飞机。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closestairport.
艾奥瓦市吗?请等一会儿……这个,您必须去雪达?拉比兹才行。那是最接近的机场。
C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?
噢,没有前往艾奥瓦市的班机吗?
A:There used to be,but now all mercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.
以前曾经有过,但是商务班机现在变成飞雪达?拉比兹的了。
You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.
您到艾奥瓦市可搭乘机场交通车,经大约距雪达?拉比兹20英里。
B:So that's what they do now.
现在变成那样子啦。
A:What day do you want to travel?
您几号要出去旅行?
B:October 25.That's a Friday.
10月25日。是星期五。
A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in CedarRapids at 7:15 p.m.
我们有停留两处的班机,下午3点50分自华盛顿起飞,7时15分抵达雪达?拉比兹。
C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morninghours,like 10:00 or 11:00?
你们可有从华盛顿,最好是从国际机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机?
A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.
有一班次是上午10点10分从国际机场起飞,11点02分抵达芝加哥,
You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.
你在那儿换机,下午1点05分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到雪达?拉比兹。
C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?
这个似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?
A:For just you?
只您一个人吗?
C:My son is flying,too.
我的儿子一起去。
A:All right.
好的。
C:What is the air fare?
机票是多少钱?
A:Round_trip or one_way?
双程还是单程呢?
C:Round_trip.
是双程。
A:First class or coach.
头等舱还是经济舱?
C:We are going coach.
我们乘经济舱去。
A:It'll be $146.56.
是146美元56美分。
C:What's children's fare?
儿童票价多少钱?
A:How old is he?
他多大年纪了?
C:He's three.
3岁。
A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you aretravelling?
是98美元56美分。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月25日要乘机吧?
C:That's right.
是的。
A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.
我会替您准备好机票,在几天之内替您邮寄过去。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.
联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。
三
A:Hello?
B:Hello.is this 4474716?I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang,please?
A:I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.
B:May I know when he'll be back?
A:I don't know,but he will certainly be back for lunch.This is his wife speaking.Can I take a message for him?
B:Thank you,Mrs.Wang.Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon.
A:Very good.I'll let him know as soon as he es back.But,may I have your name,please?

B:This is Lin Ming.Thank you.Bye.
A:Good-bye.


