日常英语口语对话学习可以帮助我们学习很多日常英语交流词汇,这对我们基本的英语交流有帮助。想要无障碍的进行日常英语口语对话交流,增加英语口语输入是必要的。下面是病人医生对话英语口语,一起来了解下吧:
病人医生对话英语口语

A:Good morning.
早上好!
B:Good morning.
早上好!
A:What's the matter with you?
请问哪里不舒服?
B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.
我发高烧,感觉糟透了。
A:How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了?
B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.
从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。
A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.
好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?
没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?
A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.
我认为您最好挂内科。
B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card
(两分钟后)给你。
A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan
谢谢。挂号费是两元。
B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?
好的。请问我该怎么去?
A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.
坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。
B:Thanks a lot
多谢了。
A:You're welcome
不客气。
预约看病英语对话
信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?
你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西**.请问有什么需要帮忙的?
埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?
我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.
信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?
我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?
埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.
哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.
信息台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?
内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?
埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.
其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.
信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?
哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?
埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.
可以.太好了.
信息台: May I have the name of that patient?
请问患者的姓名是--?
埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.
他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.
信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.
好的.都安排好了.到时候见.
关于病人与医生的英语对话
A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.
你好,**。请坐。
B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.
你好,我感觉糟糕透了。
A:Oh, what's wrong with you?
哦,你怎么了?
B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.
我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。
A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?
首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?
B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.
我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。
A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,
please say ah
你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说啊。
B:Ah. Is it serious?
啊。严重吗?
A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.
嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。
B:But what should I do to get well?
但是我要怎样做才能康复?
A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.
我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。
B:When do I take the medicine?
我什么时候吃这些药呢?
A:Take them after meals twice a day.
这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。
B:What else should I do?
我还需要做些别的什么吗?
A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.
你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。
B:OK, I will.
好的.我会的。
A:I hope you will get welL soon.
我希望你快点好起来。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
去看医生的英语口语对话
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
1
Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?
早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?
Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.
早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。
Do you have any other symptoms?
还有些别的症状吗?
Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.
是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。
I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.
我知道了。请张开嘴巴发“啊”的音……让我量量你的体温,请把温度计放在胳膊下。
Doctor, how about my temperature now?
医生,我现在的体温是多少?
It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.
三十九度五。现在我来检查一下你的肺。
Will you please unbutton your shirt.
脱掉你的衬衣好吗?
Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.
深深吸气……慢慢拨出。
Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.
现在我来给你把脉。好了。
Doctor am I serious.
医生,我严重吗?
Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.
噢,一点也不重。正象我猜想的一样,你得的是支气管炎。
I'm relieved to hear that.
你的话使我松了一口气。
I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .
我给你开一针来降体温。
Are you allergic to penicillin?
你对青霉素过敏吗?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
Well, We'll check on that.
那么我们来给你查一查。
Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.
把这张纸条拿去注射室交给护士。

She will give you a test.
她会给你做皮试的。
If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.
如果你做皮试没问题的话,她会给你打针的。
Do I need any medicine?
你要吃点什么药吗?
Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.
是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。
Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.
那是你的处方。把它拿到药房去交给药剂师,他会告诉你该怎么服药的。
What else do you advise me to do?
你觉得我还应该注意些什么吗?
Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.
在家呆上一两天,注意保暖,多喝点水,并要好好休息。
Thank you very much ,doctor.
非常谢谢你,医生。
Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days e and see me again.
不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。
Thanks again .Good-bye.
再次谢谢你,再见
2
Dialogue Two make an appointment for one’s family member
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太.请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我.是我儿子比儿病了.
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑.
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是.
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了.今天早上他烧到了39度.
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了.
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭.劝都劝不住.
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了.
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you e and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术.下午我可以来.
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can e this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫.
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑.
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的.下午见,大夫.
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见.
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
3
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠.
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了.
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用.
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有.吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安.
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压.你看来贫血.
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient’s blood pressure.
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的.你只不过是有点劳累过度.
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息.多到户外活动.不要过度劳累.
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫.我会照你说的去做.
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方.我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的.
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了.再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!


