英语常用口语900句

核心提示你好, 我们日常用语相对简单, 所以有很多是在平常就可以接触到下面这些就是。 学习时可以边说边背日常英语口语900句:1 Hello 你好! Good morning 早晨好! I’m John Smith 我是约翰、史密斯。 Are

你好, 我们日常用语相对简单, 所以有很多是在平常就可以接触到

下面这些就是。 学习时可以边说边背

日常英语口语900句:

1 Hello 你好!

Good morning 早晨好!

I’m John Smith 我是约翰、史密斯。

Are you Bill Jones 你是比尔、琼斯吗?

Yes,I am 是的,我是。

How are you 你好吗?

Fine,thanks 很好,谢谢。 How is Helen海伦好吗?

She’s very well,thank you 她很好,谢谢您。

10 Good afternoon,Mr Green午安,格林先生。

11 Good evening,Mrs Brown晚上好,布朗夫人。

12 How are you this evening今晚上您好吗?

13 Good night,John晚安,约翰。

14 Good-bye,Bill再见,比尔。

15 See you tomorrow明天见。

16 Come in,please 请进!

17 Sit down 坐下!

18 Stand up,please 请站起来。

19 Open your book,please 请把书打开。

20 Close your book,please 请把书合上。

21 Don’t open your book 别打开书。

22 Do you understand你明白了吗?

23 Yes,I understand 是的,我明白了。

24 No,I don’t understand 不,我不明白。

25 Listen and repeat 先听,然后再重复一遍。

26 Now read,please 现在请大家读。

27 That’s fine 好得很。

28 It’s time to begin 到开始的时候了。

29 Let’s begin now 现在让我们开始。

30 This is Lesson One 这是第一课。

31 What’s this 这是什么?

32 That’s a book 那是一本书。

33 Is this your book 这是你的书吗?

34 No,that’s not my book 不,那不是我的书。

35 Whose book is this 这是谁的书?

36 That’s your book 那是你的书。

37 And what’s that 还有那是什么?

38 Is that a book 那是一本书吗?

39 No,it isn’t 不,不是。

40 It’s a pencil 那是一枝铅笔。

41 Is it yours 它是你的吗?

42 Yes,it’s mine 是,是我的。

43 Where’s the door 门在哪儿?

44 There it is 门在那儿。

45 Is this book his 这本书是他的吗?

46 What are these 这些是什么?

47 Those are books 那些是书。

48 Where are the books 那些书在哪儿?

49 There they are 在那儿。

50 These are my pencils 这些是我的铅笔。

51 Where are your pens 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?

52 They’re over there 在那里。

53 Are these your pens 这些是你的钢笔吗?

54 Yes,they are 是我的。

55 Those are mine 那些是我的。

56 These are your books,aren’t they 这些书是你的,对不对?

57 No,they aren’t 不,不是。

58 They’re not mine 不是我的。

59 These are mine,and those are yours 这些是我的,而那些是你的。

60 Those aren’t your pens,are they 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?

61 Who are you 你是谁?

62 I’m a student 我是学生。

63 Who is that over there 那边那个人是谁?

64 He’s a student,too 他也是学生。

65 Is that lady a student 那位女士是学生吗?

66 No,she isn’t 不,她不是。

67 Those men aren’t students,either 那些人也不是学生。

68 Am I your teacher 我是你们的教员吗?

69 Yes,you are 是的,你是。

70 That man is a teacher,isn’t he 那个人是位教员,对不对?

71 Yes,he is 是的,他是。

72 Who are those people 那些人是谁?

73 Maybe they’re farmers 他们可能是农民。

74 Aren’t they students 他们不是学生吗?

75 I really don’t know 我真的不知道。

76 What’s your name 你叫什么名字?

77 My name is Jones 我姓琼斯。

78 What’s your first name 你的名字叫什么?

79 My first name is Bill 我的名字叫比尔。

80 How do you spell your last name 你的姓怎么拼法?

81 Jones J-O-N-E-S 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。

82 What’s your friend’s name 你的朋友叫什么名字?

83 His name is John Smith 他叫约翰、史密斯。

84 John and I are old friends 我和约翰是老朋友了。

85 Are you John’s brother 你是约翰的兄弟吗?

86 No, I’m not 不,我不是。

87 This is Mr Jones 这是琼斯先生。

88 How do you do 你好!

89 MrsJones,this is Mr John Smith 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。

90 Very please to meet you 见到您很高兴。

91 What day is today 今天是星期几?

92 Today is Monday 今天是星期一。

93 What day was yesterday 昨天是星期几?

94 Yesterday was Sunday 昨天是星期日。

95 What day is tomorrow 明天是星期几?

96 What month is this 现在是几月份?

97 This is January 现在是一月份。

98 Last month was December,wasn’t it 上个月是十二月,对不对?

99 Yes,it was 是,是十二月份。

100 What month is next month 下个月是几月份?

101 I was in the hospital for several weeks 我在医院里住了几个星期了。

102 Where were you on Tuesday 星期二你在哪里?

103 You were here in February,weren’t you 二月份你曾在这里,对不对?

104 No,I wasn’t 不,我没有在这里。

105 Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he

一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?

106 Do you have a book 你有一本书吗?

107 Yes,I do 是的,我有。

108 You have a radio,don’t you 你有一台收音机,对吗?

109 No,I don’t 不,我没有。

110 I don’t have a phonograph,either 我也没有留声机。

111 Dees this radio belong to you 这台收音机是你的吗?

112 Yes,I think it does 是的,我认为它是我的。

113 How many sisters and brothers do you have 你有几个姊妹和兄弟?

114 Don’t you have my hat 你没拿我的帽子吧?

115 Yes,I have both your hat and your coat 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这里。

116 Does John have a yellow pencil 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?

117 Yes,he does 是的,他有。

118 He has a radio,doesn’t he 他有一台收音机,对不对?

119 No,he doesn’t have one 不,他没有。

120 He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet 他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。

121 What time is it 几点钟了?

122 It’s two o’clock 两点钟。

123 It’s a few minutes after two 两点过几分。

124 My watch is fast and your watch Is slow

我的表快,而你的表慢。

125 Excuse meCan you tell me the correct time 对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?

126 No,I can’t 不,我不能。

127 I don’t know what time it is 我不知道现在几点钟。

128 I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet 我认为现在还不到四点。

129 It must be about three thirty 现在想必是三点三十分左右。

130 I get up before six o’clock every day 每天我六点前起床。

131 The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five 饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。

132 Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow 请你明天十点到这里,行吗?

133 Yes,I will 行。

134 We’ll be on time,won’t we 我们将按时到,是吗

135 I hope so 我希望如此。

136 What’s the date today 今天是几号?

137 Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three 今天是一九六三年十一月一号。

138 When were you born 你是什么时候出生的?

139 I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five 我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。

140 Today is my birthday 今天是我的生日。

141 My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。

142 I don’t know the exact date 我不知道确切的日子。

143 Where were you born 你出生在什么地方?

144 I was born in a little town not far from here 我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。

145 What do you know about the tenth century 有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?

146 I don’t know anything about that

关于那个我什么都不知道。

147 Let’s talk about something else

让我们谈点别的什么吧。

148 Where were you during the month of April last year 去年四月份你在哪里?

149 I don’t remember where I was then 我不记得那时我在哪里。

150 Where will you be nest year at this time 151 What do you want 你想要些什么?

152 I want a cup of coffee 我想来杯咖啡。

153 What would you like to eat 你想吃些什么?

154 Please give me a piece of pie请给我来片馅饼。

155 Which one would you like--this one or that one 你想要哪一个?这一个还是那一个?

156 It doesn’t matter to me 随便就可以了。

157 I’d like to talk with Mr Johns or Mr Smith 我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生讲话。

158 I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now 很抱歉,他们都在忙。

159 Wouldn’t you like some coffee 不想来点咖啡吗?

160 I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind

如果你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。

161 Do you know any of those people 你认识这些人吗?

162 Two or three of them look familiar 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。

163 All of those men are friends of mine 他们都是我的朋友。

164 Which one of those men is Mr Taylor 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?

165 Is he the tall man on the left 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他?

明年这个时候你将在哪里?

166 Do you speak English 你会讲英语吗?

167 Yes, a little是的,会一点。

168 Does your friend speak English 你的朋友会讲英语吗

169 Yes, he speaks English perfectly会而且讲得很好

170 What’s his native language 他的母语是什么?

171 I don’t know what his native language is 我不知道他的母语是什么。

172 How many languages do you speak 你能讲几种语言?

173 My friend reads and writes several languages 我的朋友能读写几种语言。

174 How well do you know French 你的法语程度怎样?

175 He speaks French with an American accent 他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。

176 My parents speak English perfectly 我父母能讲很好的英语。

177 Mr Jones can speak French pretty well 钟斯先生能讲很好的法语。

178 Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English 有时候,我会在讲英语时犯一些错误。

179 I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation 我的发音存在一些问题。

180 How is her accent in French 他讲法语时的口音怎样?

181 What are you doing 你在干什么?

182 I’m reading a book我在看书。

183 What’s your friend doing 你的朋友在干什么?

184 He’s studying his lesson 他在做他的功课。

185 I’m not doing anything right now我无事可做。

186 Where are you going 你想去哪?

187 I’m going home我想回家。

188 What time are you coming back 你什么时候回来?

189 I’m not sure what time I’m coming back 我不确定我什么时候能回来。

190 What are you thinking about 你在想什么?

191 I’m thinking about my lesson 我在想我的功课。

192 Who are you writing to 你在给谁写信?

193 I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American 我在给我南美的一位朋友写信。

194 By the way,who are you waiting for 顺便问一句,你在等谁?

195 I’m not waiting for anybody我谁也不等。

196 How old are you 你多大了

197 I’m twenty-one years old 我21岁了。

198 My brother is not quite twenty-five 我的哥哥没有25岁。

199 John is not forty-five yet,is he 约翰还没有45岁,是吗?

200 Mr Smith is still in his fifties 史密斯先生50多岁了。

201 I’m two years older than you are 我比你大两岁。

202 My brother is two years younger than I am 我的弟弟比我小两岁。

203 How many are there in your family 你家几口人?

204 There are seven of us altogether 我家总共七口人。

205 My sister is the oldest 我的姐姐最大。

206 I’m the youngest我最小。

207 Guess how old I am 猜猜我多大。

208 I’d say yor’re about twenty-three 我猜你可能23岁。

209 I was thirty on my last birthday 我 已经过了30岁的生日 。

210 I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday

下周二我就要61岁了。

211 What time do you get up every day

你平常几点起床?

212 I usually wake up early我通常很早起床。

213 I get up at 6 o’clock every day我每天6:00起床。

214 My brother gets up later than I do 我的哥哥比我起床要晚。

215 After I get dressed,I have breakfast 我穿好衣服后吃早餐。

216 Usually,I have a big breakfast 通常我的早餐比较丰盛。

217 I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast 我早餐通常有果汁,面包和咖啡。

218 I leave the house at eight am each day 每天我都会在早上8:00离开我家。

219 I get to work at nine o’clock every morning 我会在每天早上9:00开始工作。

220 I work hard all morning 每天早上我都会很努力地工作。

221 I go out for lunch at about 12:30 我中午12:30出去吃午餐。

222 I finish working at 5:45 pm 我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。

223 I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock 我会在晚上7:00吃晚饭。

224 Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while 在吃晚饭之前,我会看一会报纸。

225 I usually go to bed at about midnight 我通常午夜才睡觉。

226 What time did you get up yesterday morning 你昨天早上几点钟起的床?

227 I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock 我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。

228 My brother got up earlier than I did 我的哥哥比我起得早。

229 Did you get dressed 你穿好衣服了吗?

230 Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast 是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。

231 What kind of breakfast did you have 你吃的什么样的早餐?

232 What time did you get to work yesterday morning 昨天早上你几点钟去上的班?

233 I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30 我 8:00离开的家,8:30开始的工作。

234 Did you work all day 你全天都在工作吗?

235 Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night 是的,我从早上一直工作到深夜。

236 At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine 中午,我和朋友去吃的午饭。

237 I finished working at 5:30 and went home 我在5:30完成的工作然后回家了。

238 After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls 晚饭过后,我看了一期杂志然后打了几个电话。

239 I went to bed at 11:30 pm 我在晚上11:30上的床。

240 I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night 我一会就入睡了,而且睡得很好。

241 Where did you go yesterday 昨天你去哪了?

242 I went to see a friend of mine我去拜访了一位朋友。

243 Did you see Mr Jones yesterday 昨天你见过钟斯先生吗?

244 I didn’t see Mr Jones,but I saw John 我没见过,不过我见过约翰先生。

245 What did you talk about 你们刚才在讲什么?

246 We talked about a lot of things 我们刚才在说一些事情。

247 I asked him a lot of questions 我问了他一些问题。

248 What did you ask him 你问过他什么?

249 I asked him if he spoke English 我问他是否会讲英语?

250 He said he spoke a little English 他说他会讲一点。

还有650要你提另外一个问题才能放上来。

日常最基础的英语口语句子

#英语口语# 导语英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面我为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面学是由 考 网为大家带来关于日常生活的英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

篇一关于日常生活的英语口语情景对话

 Todd: OK Hello!

 你好!

 Kevin: Hi! How you doing

 嗨!你好吗

 Todd: I'm doing pretty good

 我很好。

 Kevin: Good

 好的

 Todd: What's your name

 你叫什么

 Kevin: My name is Kevin

 我叫凯文。

 Todd: Kevin And where are you from

 凯文。你来自哪

 Kevin: I'm from Pheonix, Arizona

 亚利桑那州的凤凰城。

 Todd: OK Nice

 好的,很棒。

 Kevin: In the United States

 美国的凤凰城。

 Todd: Wow, were you born in Pheonix

 哇,你出生在凤凰城

 Kevin: Actually, no I was actually born in New York, because my parents happened to be living in New York at that time My father was a Major League baseball player, and the year I was born, 1971, he was playing with the Mets in New York City, and my birthday is in May, May 25th, to be precise, and so my mother happened to be with my father in New York cause it was baseball season, so I was actually born in New York, but I grew up in Pheonix so Phoenix is what I consider to be my home town

 事实上,不是的。我出生在纽约,因为我父母那段时间正好住在纽约。我父亲是职业棒球大联盟的运动员,我出生的那年——1971年,他正在纽约和Met队比赛,精确地说,我的生日是5月25日,我母亲正和我父亲一起在纽约,因为那正是棒球赛季,所以我在纽约出生,但我在凤凰城长大。因此,我认为凤凰城是我的故乡。

 Todd: Wow! That's Amazing! Do you remember anything about New York

 哇!这真棒!你对纽约还有印象吗

 Kevin: Yes, actually, I do have a few memories because we spent probably three years there from the time I was born, obviously, until I was about two and a half or three years, we spent summers, or thebaseball season in, in New York, and we rented a condominium on the second floor, and I remember, it was right across the street from La Guardia Airport, and so of course, when I was a little kid, one, one and two years old, I used to love sitting by the kitchen windows, and I even remember it was a bay window, the kind where you can roll the window open, and I used to roll the window open, and just watch the airplanes take off and land all day

 是的,我还对纽约有点儿印象,因为自我出生,我们在那里大约度过了大约三年的时光,直到我两岁半或是三岁。夏天和棒球赛季我们都住在纽约,我记得我们租了一栋二层公寓,就在拉瓜迪亚机场对面,当然,当我还是个小孩儿,一两岁大的时候,我喜欢坐在厨房窗户边,我甚至记得那是一扇向外凸的窗户,是那种可以摇开的窗户,我经常会摇开窗户,整天看着飞机起飞降落。

 Todd: Wow! That's cool

 哇,真酷!

 Kevin: And another memory I have is the people, the couple that lived below us was an elderly couple and they acted pretty much like our grandparents, so I actually called them Grandma and Grandpa, and, uh, Grandma Stevenson used to give me a bath in the, in her, in her kitchen sink, cause I was so small, that she would actually give me a bath in her kitchen sink, and I remember that as well

 我还记得我们楼下住着一对老夫妇,他们就像我的祖父母一样,所以我就称呼他们为祖父祖母,祖母史蒂文森经常在她家厨房的水槽里给我洗澡,因为我当时个子很小,我还记得她在厨房水槽给我洗澡。

 Todd: Wow, those are good memories

 哇,这些都是很美好的会议。

篇二关于日常生活的英语口语情景对话

 Todd: OK, Leath, you're from Zimbabwe Could you talk about that

 好的,利思,你来自津巴布韦。你能和我们讲两句吗

 Leath: Yeah, OK Well, I'm from Harare, which is the capital of Zim And I was born there My folks are British My dad is from Manchester and my mom is from Scotland They went out a long time ago And, yeah, growing up in Zimbabwe was "lacker" as we say there That means really cool in Africans It was like, you grow up in an open free place with animals and sunshine and it's just a really healthy place to be Well at least it was Today it's not doing to well because the economy has crashed, but growing up there was really slick

 好的。我来自津巴布韦的首都哈拉雷。我在那里出生。我家都是英国人。我父亲来自曼彻斯特,我母亲来自苏格兰。他们很久前就过世了。在津巴布韦长大被称为“拉克尔”,也就是很酷的非洲人。就好像是你成长在一片自由的土地,有动物陪伴,阳光沐浴,这里真的是一块利于健康成长的土地。事实正是如此。因为经济崩溃,现在津巴布韦的情况并不好,但在这里长大真的很棒。

 Todd: Wow! What animals could you see

 哇!你都能看到什么动物

 Leath: Ah, just about an hours drive out of any city, you are liable to come across just about anything I've seen leapords often at night about an hour out of the capital where I live You see monkeys along the road, right up to the city outskirts In certain areas you'll have to stop for elephants There's quite a few buck warning signs because they are actually quite dangerous at night They jump across the road and your cars hit them at windscreen height It is a bit of a problem So, there's buck everywhere And then away from residential areas, there's you know your big five, rhino, lion being the most well interesting and I guess for foreigners They are never really never around human settlement cause they are very very dangerous They do take people from time to time

 在津巴布韦只要一个小时的车程,你就可以去任何地方,做任何事情。我曾经在晚上花一个小时离开我住的市区去看豹子。你能在街边看到猴子,就在城市的郊区。在一些特定的区域你要停下等待大象经过。那里有一些牌子警示人们,因为大象在夜间是很危险的。他们会跨越马路,车的挡风玻璃会撞在大象腿上。这是一个很严重的问题,所以随处可见告示牌子。离开了居民区,你就能看到许多动物了,犀牛和狮子是最常见的,我猜外来游客一定会觉得很有趣。它们是你在居民区附近绝不会看到的,因为它们都非常危险。有时他们会袭击人致死。

 Todd: Wow! That's fascinating Thanks a lot Leath

 哇!这太棒了。谢谢你。

 Leath: You're welcome buddy! OK

 不客气。

篇三关于日常生活的英语口语情景对话

 Eli: At the moment I'm living in Japan and life here is pretty different to anything I've reallyexperienced before I think just because the dailyroutine is so different In England, in England, basically I was really lazy I'd probably get up at you know 8:30 in the morning Leave ten minuteslater, cause I always brush my teeth at work, eat breakfast at work, get to work for 9 o'clock, come home from work at 5:30, probably lie on the sofa, watch the Simpsons, cook some food, go to bed, and that was the sort of daily routine in England, a very lazy one I mean, even if I needed to get to the supermarket which was probably what, like 3-400 meters away, I'd get on my scooter to do it Walking anywhere would be just a massive hassle and so it was a bit of a shock when I got to Japan and all that changed, I mean, the one thing you have to do a lot of in Tokyo is walk You have to walk everywhere I mean the train systems areabsolutely amazing but you need to walk to get to the train You need to walk between the trains and like when I first arrived, I walked my feet into the ground After a week they were aching so badly after two weeks They were just I don't know, it took me at least a month to like wear my feet in They're still, still like now, after long walks, but it's just apart from the walking, you just, it's just a business of life here, I mean cause no one actually lives in Tokyo cause it's so expensive

 艾丽:现在我住在日本,这里的生活与我此前经历过的完全不同。我想这是因为日常生活非常不一样的关系。基本上在英国的时候我非常懒。我可能会在早上8点半起床。然后十分钟以后就出门,因为我在公司刷牙、在公司吃早餐,然后9点开始上班,5点半下班回家,我回家后会躺在沙发上看《辛普森一家》,做些饭吃,然后睡觉,这就是我在英国的日常生活,非常慵懒的生活。我是说,即使我要去3、400米以外的超市,我也会骑着小型摩托车去。走路对我来说是烦,所以当我来到日本以后受到了些冲击,所有的一切都改变了,我的意思是,在东京你做的最多的事情就是走路。你要走路去所有的地方。我是说,东京的列车系统相当的了不起,但是你要走路去坐列车。你要在列车之间行走,我刚到日本的时候,我走了非常多的路,特别的累。一周以后,我的脚依然非常疼,两周以后,我也不太清楚情况,我用了至少一个月的时间才恢复过来。现在长时间走路以后,我的脚依然会很疼,不过除了走路以外,东京这里是非常商业化的生活,我是说实际上没有人住在东京,因为太贵了。

 We all live out sort of in the suburbs in what we call bed towns, and so actually getting into school every morning, I'm studying Japanese here, I have to get up pretty early just to get onto the train, to then travel, commute, an hour in, to get to school on time, which of course I never do I'm meant to be at school at about nine, which would mean, sort of leaving my house at about 8, getting up at 7 I know this is not shocking for a lot of people, but after the routine I had, it's a pretty shocking experience for me, especially the hour of commuting on the train where you're kept in like sardines, you just would never have in sort of London and London underground in England where I'm from On the London Undeground if the trains full people wait for the next train Here if the train is full, people just push and push until they get on so you can end up being stood, never get to sit down, just standing for an hour, like squashed up, like sardines, so by the time you get to school you're totally tired and then there's a school until lunch time and after lunch I always say I'm going to come back and study but I never do I always come back and fall fast asleep

 实际上我们都住在郊区,我们把那里叫做卫星城,实际上我每天上午都去学校,我在这里学习日语,我必须要很早起床去赶列车,然后经过一个小时的路程准时抵达学校,当然这是我以前从未做过的事情,我要在9点左右抵达学校,这意味着我要在8点出门,7点起床。我知道这对许多人来说并不震惊,但是在我经历过以前的那些生活以后,这对我来说真的是冲击性的经历,尤其是坐列车的时间就要1个小时,而且在列车上人们挤得像沙丁鱼一样,根本不像英国伦敦的地铁那样。伦敦地铁的情况是,如果这趟车坐满了人,那人们就会等下趟列车。可是在东京,如果列车坐满了人,人们还是会继续上车,直到他们都上了车,所以就只能站在列车上,没有坐位,我要站一个小时,被挤得像沙丁鱼一样,所以在到达学校的时候,你已经筋疲力尽了,可是在午饭前还要学习,午饭后我总是说我要回家学习,但其实我从来没这么做过,因为我回家以后很快就睡着了。

常用的英语口语

1 how are you doing你好吗

2 i'm doing great我过得很好。

3 what's up出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了

4 nothing special没什么特别的。

5 hi long time no see嗨,好久不见了。

6 so far so good到目前为止,一切都好。

7 things couldn't be better一切顺利。

8 how about yourself你自己呢

9 today is a great day今天是个好日子。

10are you making progress有进展吗

11 may i have your name, please请问尊姓大名

12 i've heard so much about you久仰大名。

13 i hope you're enjoying your staying here希望你在这里过得愉快。

14 let's get together again改天再聚聚。

15 that's a great idea!好主意!

16 please say hello to your mother for me请代我向你母亲问好。

17 i''m glad to have met you很高兴遇到你。

18 don't forget us别忘了我们。

19 keep in touch保持联系。

20 i had a wonderful time here我在这里度过了难忘的时光。

21 have a nice weekend周末愉快。

22 same to you彼此彼此。

23 nice talking to you很高兴与你聊天。

24 take care of yourself自己当心/照顾好你自己。

25 thank you for everything谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。

26 thank you all for coming谢谢光临。

27 i appreciate your help我感谢你的帮助。

28 you're always welcome别客气/不用谢。

29 forget it算了吧。

30 it was my pleasure不用谢。

31 i made a mistake我弄错了。

32 i''m terribly sorry实在抱歉。

33 i must apologize!我必须道歉!

34 i feel terrible我感觉糟透了。

35 it''s not your fault 那不是你的错。

以上就是环球青藤小编整理的日常最基础的英语口语句子,希望对大家有用处!

常用的英语口语如下:

1、I see 我明白了。 

2、I quit! 我不干了!

3、Let go! 放手!

4、Me too 我也是。 

5、My god! 天哪!

6、No way! 不行!

7、Come on 来吧(赶快)。

8、Hold on 等一等。 

9、I agree 我同意。 

10、Not bad 还不错。 

11、Not yet 还没。 

12、See you 再见。 

13、Shut up! 闭嘴!

14、So long 再见。 

15、Why not 好呀!(为什么不呢?)

16、Allow me 让我来。 

17、Be quiet! 安静点!

18、Cheer up! 振作起来!

19、Good job! 做得好!

20、Have fun! 玩得开心!

21、How much 多少钱?

22、I'm full 我饱了。 

23、I'm home 我回来了。 

24、I'm lost 我迷路了。

25、My treat 我请客。

 
友情链接
鄂ICP备19019357号-22